This policy has been written in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR) and spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), as well as the appropriate recommendations of the various data protection authorities.
FIRST. - Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Holder: Sistemas Gaitan, S.A.
Adress: Camino del Puente Viejo, 12-14, Arganda del Rey, Madrid, 28500.
Tax Id. Number: A-28580124
Phone: 91 871 4444
SECOND. - For what purposes will we process your personal data?
Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. is strongly committed to the privacy of its users. For this reason, any data collected by Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. through the Website will only be used for the purpose requested by the user. As a user, you will not receive commercial communications from us (unless we have your consent) or from third parties. Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. collects information to:
- Communicate with you after receiving an inquiry through our forms provided for this purpose.
- Communicate with you after contracting a service.
- Send you commercial communications if we have your consent.
- Monitor your inquiries in order to provide you with the best service.
- Attend to legal obligations.
- Comply with those contractual obligations arising from the contracting of our services.
THIRD. - When do we collect your data?
Your data will be collected:
- When you contract any of our services.
- When you fill out any form addressed to us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you contact us through the communication channels provided for this purpose, including our social networks.
FOURTH. - What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We process your data in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1 of the GDPR, through the following bases of legitimacy:
- If the processing is due to the contracting of any of our services, the basis of legitimacy will be the execution of a contract.
- If you contact us through our communication channels, or subscribe to our newsletter, the basis of legitimacy will be consent. You have the right to revoke your consent if you deem it appropriate.
- In certain cases, we will process your data in compliance with a legal obligation.
QUINTO. - ¿A qué destinatarios le comunicaremos sus datos?
SIXTH. - Will there be international data transfers?
Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. does not plan to make international data transfers. If necessary, they will only be made to entities under the US-European Union Privacy Shield agreement (more information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), or to entities that have demonstrated that they comply with the level of protection and guarantees in accordance with the parameters and requirements set forth in the current data protection regulations, such as the European Regulation, or when there is legal authorization to carry out the international transfer.
SEVENTH. - For how long will we store your data?
Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. will keep your data for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, and unless their conservation is mandatory under a legal obligation. In any case:
- To manage queries raised through our Web Form, the data will be kept until the query is resolved.
- In order to manage personnel selection processes in which you intervene as a candidate, the data will be kept for a maximum period of three (3) years.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically, rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
EIGHTH. - Will you send me commercial communications and promotions?
The Website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the existing forms on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving express consent to receive such information, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
NINTH. - What are the rights that can be exercised?
Once, as a User of the Website you have provided us with your personal data, the current legislation allows you as a data subject to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to know what data is being processed and the processing operations carried out on it.
- Right of Rectification: You have the right to rectify any inaccurate information we keep about you.
- Right of Suppression: You have the right, except in certain specific cases due to legal obligation, to the deletion of the data we keep about you.
- Right of Limitation: You have the right to request the data controller to take action on personal data in order to, among other things, prevent its modification or, as the case may be, its erasure or deletion, provided that there are reasonable grounds to do so.
- Right of Opposition: You have the right, unless there is a legitimate interest, to object to the processing of personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: Allows the data subject to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another data controller.
TENTH. - How can you exercise your rights?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, which you can request via email or postal mail. If you prefer, you can use the forms developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent authority.
These forms must be electronically signed or be accompanied by a photocopy of the valid ID card. In the case of representation you must attach a copy of the representative's valid ID card with your application.
The forms can be submitted in person, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
ELEVENTH. - What is the time established to resolve the exercise of rights?
We will inform you of the proceedings arising from your request within one month, which may be extended by two additional months in the case of particularly complex requests, and will notify you of the extension within the first month.
In those cases where we do not comply with your request, we will inform you of this, giving the reasons for the refusal within one month of your request.
THIRTEENTH. - Accuracy of the data.
The user guarantees that the data, if any, provided through this Web Site are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
FOURTEENTH. - Minimum age.
FIFTEENTH. - Security.
Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. is concerned about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your personal data and information. Therefore, we have adopted numerous security measures and technical means to prevent their loss, misuse or access to them without your authorization, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. At Sistemas Gaitan, S.A., we are committed to act quickly and responsibly in the event that the security of your data may be at risk, and to inform you of this if relevant with the utmost diligence.
SIXTEENTH. - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
The relationship between Sistemas Gaitan, S.A. and the user shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile.