Your consent applies to the following domains: manservi.es
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
- Functional: Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website.
- Statistics: We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we gain insight into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
- Marketing: Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
- Social buttons: On our website we have included buttons for LinkedIn and Instagram to promote pages (e.g. "like", "pin") or share them (e.g. "tweet") on social networks such as LinkedIn and Instagram. These buttons work by using code from LinkedIn and Instagram themselves. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, so that a personalized ad can be displayed.
This is a list of the cookies we use.
|This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
|Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Vimeo sets this cookie which is essential for the website to play video functionality.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the «Advertisement» category .
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Analytics».
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category «Functional».
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Necessary».
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Performance».
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|Vimeo uses this cookie to save the user’s preferences when playing embedded videos from Vimeo.
|This cookie is set by Vimeo and contains data on the visitor’s video-content preferences, so that the website remembers parameters such as preferred volume or video quality.
|The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
|Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.
Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies
If you decide to change your preferences in your browsing session, you can click on the "Cookie Settings" tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw consent completely.
You can also use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.